Thursday, December 29, 2011

My First Post

Wow I finally opened my blog! I've been wanting to open a blog about Magnolias for a long while, but for one reason or another, I was putting it off. Today, I said that I didn't want to wait any more and here I am posting my first card with Magnolias. Actually, it is not my first card with Magnolias because I created other cards, but they are posted on my other blog. This is my first card for this blog, and my first time participating in The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge. I think that it is a good start of the year with a new blog, new challenge, don't you think?

This is also the first time that I combined so many elements on my card: designer papers, buttons, rhinestones, ribbon, brads, wow! I amazed myself with how many embellishments I used!
I stamped cheerleader Tilda on Neenah paper, and I colored her in with Copics Markers.

Hope you like it! Enjoy!
Happy New Year!!!
Wish you all well,
Lili

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Congratulations with your Magnolia Blog!!! So pretty New Year Card you got here. Thanks for joining TOMIC Challenge this week. Good Luck and have a wonderful New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lili! I'm glad you finally open the Magnolia blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful New Year Card !! Thank you for joining us at TOMIC.
    hugs
    Tina46

    Happy new Year !!

    ReplyDelete