Tuesday, January 3, 2012

You are my best friend

I am getting crazy about Magnolias. I love to color in the Magnolia stamps with Copic markers. I used the masking technique to create this scene using the Spring Background Easter Collection and Tilda with Chicks stamps.

First, I stamped Tilda with Chicks twice: once on the cardstock I used for the card and once on a post-it note (or another paper like copy paper). This last one is the one I used to mask over the first stamped image on the cardstock. I then cut out the Tilda image from the post-it note and placed it on the other stamped image. If you use post-it notes you won't need any removable glue, but if you use another paper, you can place the image with removable glue to prevent the mask from moving. Finally, I stamped the Spring Background on top, removed the mask, and voilĂ , your scene is created. Now comes the best part, which is to color it in with your favorite medium. Enjoy!

Have a great day!
Lili

No comments:

Post a Comment