Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mojo Monday #235 and Color Throwdown #186

It has been a while since I participated in Mojo Monday. This week, I combined Mojo Monday and the colors of the Color Throwdown Challenge #186. This is my first time participating in Color Thowdown, but because I love colors, and since I really enjoy when I am able to use the colors of one challenge and the sketch of another, I wanted to participate.

For these two challenges, I decided to create a card with Tilda ready for a party. I colored her in with Copics. Hope you like it! Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lili




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Great coloring on the Magnolia image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lili this card is simply adorable. She's one of my most favorite Tilda's & you have colored her to perfection. Paired up with those wonderful paperes & embellishments makes this a great little creation.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete