Friday, May 18, 2012

Card Patterns #165 and Embellish Magazine Challenge

Another card for two challenges. This time I combined the sketch of the Card Patterns Challenge and the colors of the  Bicycle Color Trends Challenge. Each time I use a Magnolia image for my cards or any other image to color it in I feel like it made my day, lol. It is like a bow on the present, because when I give color to an image or I grab a brush to do watercolor or any other painting on a card, it is like the cherry on top. It is like I carry my energy through that brush (or colored pencil or whatever I'm using) and I feel happy.

Hope you like my creation today! Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day full of inspiration!

Lili








2 comments:

  1. Your coloring looks wonderful--I can see why it makes you happy! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete