Friday, December 26, 2014

Happy Holidays!!!

Hello everyone,

After a long time I am back to my blog, and to my surprise it is there waiting for me to be revived, lol.  I missed my blog and I don't know why I don't have the tendency to post regularly. I am trying and trying but there is always something else in the way. My blog is at the end of my list of priorities. I won't make false promises but I am changing my priorities and I know if I want to keep the audience coming I need to post regularly. I apologize for that and I will try to make it different.

I got inspired by Ann-Karin's post on Tim Holtz's blog to create these two shadow boxes. I loved it since the first time it was posted on his blog and here is my version that I wanted to share with all of you. I followed step by step the tutorial posted on Tim's blog, adding my twist to make it different but using basically the same supplies.




Besides those two shadow boxes I was inspired to come up with this BE YOURSELF canvas. 



Hope you like them and get inspired to create something for this holiday season also.

Best wishes to all of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment