Friday, March 23, 2012

Card Patterns Sketch #157

The sketch we have to follow for the Card Patterns Sketch Challenge this week is perfect to be able to use those big stamps that, more than once, you don't know where to place them on the card. I have stamps in my stash that I purchased a long, but I mean a LONG time ago because I liked them in the store, and when I got home I put them in a drawer and they are still there sleeping. I love when I see a card or sketch that inspires me to use one of those stamps I have in that drawer. At least I feel that my stamps become useful.

The chickens in my card are singing Happy Birthday. I know that because I created the scene for that purpose, lol. Hope you feel inspired to use one of those big stamps snoring in your stash, too. Have a wonderful day! Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lili


1 comment: