Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Paper Players #87 - CAS with buttons from Nance

Hi there! This week The Paper Players Challenge is clean and simple featuring...buttons. I colored in a Greeting Farm stamp with Copics for this card. I can fly to another planet when I am coloring with Copics, or any other medium. I looooove it!!!! Stress free, worries free, chores free, wow how many things I have for free, lol. Just kidding, but I think that you understood my point, my mind and my body are so relaxed when I am painting. And when I am painting an image and I see how it comes alive in front of me, I get so excited.

The border was handmade with a multiliner 0.35. Of course that I added the buttons to finish my card. Hope you like it, and if you haven't tried coloring an image, give it a try! It is so much fun. Don't expect a masterpiece neither your first time nor your second one, but with practice you'll get there.

Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!
Lili



3 comments:

  1. Oh my word Lili! I can't stop looking at your coloring of that sweet little girl. The shading is gorgeous and your hand-drawn border? WOW! So glad you joined my button challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with that multiliner and might have to give it a try and that sweet image you used along with those little buttons. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet....your image is colored beautifully and I love your outline! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players and using your buttons!

    ReplyDelete