Monday, March 5, 2012

TOMIC #39: Tilda's birthday and sketch

Hope you've had a wonderful weekend. Here in Miami we had beautiful weather and today the temperature dropped a little bit, so it makes it even better. I spent the whole weekend catching up with my cards and crafts. I really had a great time working in my studio.

The new Magnolia Challenge is Tilda's birthday in which the words Happy Birthday are mandatory and it has to be girly, with laces, ribbons, glitter and everything that you can define as girly. As you know, I love to color the Magnolia stamps with Copics. I try to do my best coloring, although I need to practice more to get the blending I want. Everything is a matter of practice!

The "Happy Birthday" was stamped on a white cardstock. I cut it out and then poured Crystal Effect, and before the Crystal Effect dried, I added some glitter so that it could get trapped in the Crystal Effect as it dried off. I love the look that this creates.

Hope you like my creation today.
Thanks for stopping by!
Lili


No comments:

Post a Comment