Sunday, March 4, 2012

colourQ #126 and Card Pattern Sketch #155

After almost two weeks of being sick, I am back in business. This is my first time participating in the colourQ challenge through this blog!

I decided to participate in the colourQ challenge and the Card Pattern Sketch challenge with this card, with a beautiful Magnolia stamp. I loooove to color in with Copics, and especially Magnolias, that is why I named my blog "Crazy About Magnolias." Magnolias make me smile, giggle, and above all, enjoy the process of coloring.

Hope you like my creation today, and you get inspired to color too. It is so much fun.
Have a wonderful day!
Lili




4 comments:

  1. Lili, this is so adorable!!! I love that sweet image and your coloring!Thank you so much for playing with us at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card, Lili, your magnolia image is so sweet and your coloring perfect! Thanks for joining us each week at the ColourQ and sharing your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable, Lili! I love thats weet image, and the way you've used the colors. Thanks so much for playing at ColourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete