Thursday, March 22, 2012

Retrosketches #3

Oh my, I almost missed the deadline for the Retrosketches #3 Challenge. Last week I couldn't play and I didn't want that to happen again this week.

So here I am with another Magnolia card. I had colored in the image for another card but as usual, I end up using what I planned to use for one card on another card. Doesn't it happen to you that you start with one idea in mind and when you lay everything out on the card you don't like it, and you start changing almost everything? I enjoy this process of creating a lot, hope you do too.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day. Enjoy!
Lili


3 comments:

  1. Glad you didn't miss the deadline Lili! I too often start out with a clear plan about a card design and then it just ends up having a life of its own. I love the great contrast of colors you've used! Thanks for playing RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Lili! Love the pretty color combo and your cute image ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lili, this is just adorable! I love the image and papers, it's all pulled together so well! Thank you so much for supporting us & playing along with RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete