Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Friday Mashup #51 and Retrosketches #4

Again sneaking in under the deadline, lol, but I didn't want to miss these two challenges which I could combine. For The Friday Mashup, the challenge is to create a quilted card and/or something you have forgotten about, and I made a card with both following the sketch of the Retrosketches challenge.

The quilted technique is a technique I have been wanting to make for a long time, and for one reason or the other, I have been putting it off. The paper for the quilt is a Stampin' UP! discontinued design that I loved, purchased and left sitting in my stash for I don't know how long. So the combination of elements fits perfectly in this challenge. Hope you like it! Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by.
Lili



7 comments:

  1. Great card, I love that paper and the colors!

    Glad you were able to sneak in and join us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that paper is just perfect for a quilt! Thanks for joining the Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lili this is darling! The patchwork makes a fantastic background! So glad you joined us this week at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lili, this is adorable - love the faux quilting and that sweet image! Thank you so much for joining us at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers you've used here. The colours are amazing together.
    Thanks for joining our challenge this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! Great colors in papers. I love have you have the little girl sitting in the circle it's like she's in the moon. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete